Your input is important to help develop the Long Range Transportation Plan. You can help shape your community by giving input on future transportation policy and infrastructure projects. This page will be updated with the most relevant information to the current stage of the update process. Bookmark and return frequently!
Virtual Public Participation Meeting to be held regarding the 2050 Long Range Transportation Plan Update on April 14, 2021
MVRPC is holding one final public participation meeting to present the final draft Long Range Transportation Plan projects and strategies prior to the adoption by the MVRPC Board of Directors on May 6, 2021. The information provided below will also be presented at the virtual public meeting on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 from 5pm-6pm, via Zoom, a video conferencing platform.
Access the meeting via computer, tablet or mobile device using this link:
Or call in to join the meeting by phone:
- (646) 558 8656 – Meeting ID: 819 8139 1143# US (New York)
- (312)626-6799 – Meeting ID: 819 8139 1143# US (Chicago)
The following information is presented for public input. Please review the draft projects and submit comments.
Use the Plan 2050 Interactive Map to comment on the draft congestion management projects.
- Draft Congestion Management Project List
- Draft Congestion Management Project Map – Greene County
- Draft Congestion Management Project Map – Miami County
- Draft Congestion Management Project Map – Montgomery County
- Draft Congestion Management Project Map – Montgomery County Insets
- Draft Transit Map
- Draft Bikeway Project List
- Financial Analysis Summary
- DRAFT 2050 Long Range Transportation Plan report
Comments or Questions?
You can use the comment form to give additional input or contact the transportation planning staff with your questions. The comment period for this phase of the update process closed on April 22, 2021. Thank you for your input..